Senior HR Specialist – Prague – 11 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Senior HR Specialist.
Based in Prague, this position will mainly be responsible for administrations of payroll, benefits and other HR operations for Eastern Europe.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions.
- Review / renew the insurance coverage for the Company.
- Administration of insurance claims.
- Work with external vendors to maintain and ensure employee data is accurate.
- Actively communicate and support employees regarding Global and local HR policies and practices, key HR programs, benefits (including but not limited to social insurance, labor law, etc.) and other HR related matters.
- Directly administrate and support payroll, benefits, maintain integrity of employee data and other HR related processes.
- Data management responsibilities to include processing workflow changes in HRSystem (WorkDay), audits of data and data correction workflows.
- Coordinate the induction programs for new employees and resigned employees’ exit clearance and/or interview.
- Document the change of company rules.
- Lead to create various agreements with employees to the government office.
- Support all HR activities and organization activities.
- Initiate and organise company events to improve employee engagement / bonding.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years of HR experience, preferably in an MNC environment.
- Prior experience working with corporate processes.
- Core skills in Compensation & Benefits.
- Experienced with labor law.
- Excellence in working with data. (Excellence with Excel, other..).
- Business level English (Speaking and writing).
- A self-starter, driven and able to work in a quick pace environment with a high level of results orientation.
- Strong execution skill set and disciplined approach to execute programs.
- A strong team-player.
- Strong analytical skills with business acumen.
- Adaptable to new situations and people.
To be considered for this position please apply below.