Patient Access Manager – Paddington, London – 12 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Patient Access Manager.
Based in Paddington, the Patient Access Manager will work under the Patient Access Lead to implement and maintain Named Patient Access (NPA) programs and support Post-Approval Interim Access (PAIA) requests. This role provides a critical link between therapies which are approved by at least one major regulatory agency (EMA/FDA/PMDA) and patients where those therapies are not available locally (NPA), or not yet reimbursed locally (PAIA).
This position will:
- Support implementation of end-to-end process for NPA program to support company priorities.
- Provide ongoing management of NPA programs, including maintenance of existing programs and implementation of new programs (e.g. new products).
- Monitor performance of the NPA programs against established metrics, and identify areas for program improvement.
- Support the management of day-to-day vendor relationships as needed for NPA programs.
- Support end-to-end process for PAIA requests.
- The ideal candidate will have solid medical affairs or clinical experience coupled with a solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and the various functions within it.
- They must have a flexible communication style as they will be communicating with a wide range of medical and non-medical personnel.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience of managing and delivering projects with mixed deliverables.
- They must be able to juggle lots of different tasks and adapt to ever changing timelines.
- Have the ability to be self-sufficient, a problem solver and a team player.
- The role can be quite relentless so the successful candidate must have the ability to remain positive and keep driving forward.
To be considered for this position please apply below.