Business Analyst – Sheffield – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Business Analyst.
Based in Sheffield, the team are working on a range of projects which will deliver significant value to our Client’s business. We’re looking for an individual who will assist their existing team with the completion of these and future initiatives. This is an opportunity for the right person to develop front to back knowledge of their lending business, gain skills in a number of different areas and become a valued member of the team.
Reporting into the General Manager, the individual must be a personable self-starter looking for a challenge within an ever growing organisation.
- Work closely with business heads to understand requirements for operational processes that are crucial to the day-to-day operations and expansion.
- Undertake gap analysis against ‘current’ and ‘go to’ processes.
- Define, design and document changes to operational processes for both IT (in the form of technical specifications) and frontline staff (in the form of user guides).
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing of IT change; develop test plans, co-ordinate and undertake end user tests.
- Develop reporting suites that can be used by both internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Own issues from identification to resolution.
- Projects; perform a key role in leading / helping to deliver the business objectives.
- Assist in implementing a business-wide change management process.
- Help foster a culture of continuous improvement within the organisation by engaging colleagues at all levels to identify opportunities for improvement.
Skills & Competencies:
- Working knowledge / similar role within the Financial Services Industry.
- Analysing and problem solving.
- Demonstrable logical thinking and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to demonstrate good business judgement, taking a professional and common sense approach.
- Conflict resolution.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Dispute resolution.
- Organisational and time management skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Bright and enthusiastic nature.
- Proficient in MS Office/Excel.
- Experience in Google Suite.
- Previous experience with databases, SQL and reporting / MI.
To be considered for this position please apply below.