Senior Manager HEOR – Paddington, London – 12 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Senior Manager HEOR.
Based in Paddington, this position will support the development of Health Economic materials for medicines, leading up to and during their International (i.e. European, Australian & LATAM) launches. It will have a particular emphasis on supporting the adaptation of global economic models and the development of HEOR to meet country-specific Health Technology Assessment (HTA) requirements. This role will collaborate extensively with International Pricing & Reimbursement and country-based market access colleagues, to support their reimbursement/dossier submissions and their negotiation preparation. It will report to the Director, Global HEOR in Paddington and work closely with members of the International Commercial organization, the Global HEOR team, and the Global Marketing organization to support best-in-class HEOR/market access excellence.
- Collaborate with country-based colleagues to prepare reimbursement submissions, adapt / develop country-specific economic models and present economic evidence to HTA organizations.
- Work closely with International P&R to adapt the global value story (GVD), reimbursement support materials, payer objection handler, and other evidence-based materials that demonstrate product value in a manner that is meaningful to national and regional payers.
- Support the development of International Market access plans and associated strategies through continued collaboration with International P&R and Regional Market access colleagues.
- Support local markets with data requests to strengthen value demonstration during reimbursement processes.
- Provide training on Health Economics tools to local markets.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with at least 2 years of HEOR experience preferred.
- European market access and economic modeling experience.
- In-depth and current understanding of international HEOR / payer environment, including reimbursement decision-making and HTA processes.
- Experience in adapting global economic / budget impact models and other support materials to meet country-specific HTA requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with international product launches and supporting their efforts on a country-by-country basis.
- An advanced degree in one of the following areas: health economics, public health, biostatistics, medicine, or another analytic field preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, strong oral / written presentation skills.
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- A desire to be part of a highly innovative company aimed at transforming the lives of people (and their families) with serious diseases.
To be considered for this position please apply below.