Senior Lawyer – Family with Legal Aid, Salisbury
Our client is a highly established private practice legal firm in the Salisbury area. They offer expert legal advice to their clients on a wide range of areas including Family Law both Private and Legal Aid.
There is now a new requirement for a Senior Family Lawyer to join the team, either a Solicitor or ILEX for their Salisbury office.
• Must be a LAA Supervisor or prepared to go on the course to qualify as one
• Family Panel member (or Childcare Panel)
• Experience of working with Legal Aid, esp. domestic violence
• Excellent working knowledge of LAA systems such as CCMS
• Experience of financial matters
• Private client divorce
• Minimum of 5 years PQE
• Managing a team of two Solicitors and one ILEX trainee and three support staff.
• Must possess business acumen and have a mindset focused on ensuring profitability
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Discounted legal services
A highly competitive market rate salary will be offered.
All applications will be reviewed within 2 working days and shortlisted candidates contacted within that timeframe.