Regional Finance Business Partner Manager – Dublin – 12 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Regional Finance Business Partner Manager.
Based in Dublin, the objective of the role is to provide value adding financial services in an efficient and effective model, that supports the company’s growth and enables business partners to deliver their strategic imperatives. This highly motivated person will support the Regional Finance Business Partner lead (FBP lead) in various initiatives and ad-hoc deliverables, including monitoring close process, working on restructuring and other ad-hoc projects within a very fast paced and challenging business environment.
Key focus will be to support the FBP lead and work with various stake holders within the RTR team and other stake holders including Treasury, Tax, etc.
Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinate the Month-end close process including participation / leading the daily month-end close meetings.
- Active participation on the discussions relating to restructuring including preparing the accounting entries to be posted, co-ordination with Treasury, Tax etc and also posting the entries in SAP.
- Working closely with the RtR project manager in relation to various initiatives on-going within RtR team.
- Support the other FBP managers with their tasks / activities as required.
- Completing / co-ordinating reporting requirements including ad-hoc requests received from the reporting group.
- Responsible for Month End Close activity, leading the month end meetings, collaborating with the process leads ensuring timely close.
- Interacting with the consolidations team and payroll, in order to provide monthly journal postings across the team.
- Lead any Blackline initiatives from an RTR Finance Business Partner perspective.
- Involved with the SOP / Work instructions RTR Finance Business Partner projects.
- Driving continuous improvement throughout the RTR Finance Business Partner space.
- Completing / co-ordinating ad-hoc tasks / requests.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum: Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent) with 5 years PQE.
- Minimum: 2years experience of Finance shared services.
- Ability to lead effectively and work concurrently across multiple priorities in a goal-oriented, timeline-driven and dynamic environment, whilst ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with peers, managers and leaders within the company.
- Must be a self-starter, able to work in a matrix environment, and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
To be considered for this position please apply below.