Mortgage Case Manager – Sheffield – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Mortgage Case Manager.
Based in Sheffield, the successful candidate will provide excellence in customer service, contributing to the delivery of the Company’s lending objectives by managing applications through the mortgage process.
To administer the processing of mortgage applications from receipt through to offer stage in accordance with the Company’s policies.
- Observe regulatory and ethical standards.
- Demonstrate adherence to policies and procedures.
- Deliver excellent customer service through attention to detail, problem solving and communication.
Overview of Key Tasks:
- Provide timely and accurate responses to telephone calls, emails and other communications for all mortgage applications.
- The preparation of fully packaged applications to be passed to underwriters.
- Liaising with brokers and other third parties to obtain outstanding documentation and information.
- Making initial lending decisions, working with underwriters to identify suitable applications that can proceed.
- Chasing brokers, customers, surveyors and solicitors to ensure the smooth progress of applications through the mortgage journey.
- Communicating decisions to brokers.
- Issuing mortgage paperwork to brokers, customers and solicitors.
- Inputting and updating of account and customer records.
- Demonstrate compliance with the Company’s policy and procedures.
- Operate in accordance with the regulatory requirements as applied by the Company’s responsible lending and underwriting policies.
- Comply with the provisions of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 (and any successors thereafter) and the Company’s Financial Crime policies and procedures.
- Maintain adequate records in accordance with regulatory requirements for such matters as affordability calculations, KFIs, underwriting records, questionnaires etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of all aspects of applicable regulations.
- Participate in training and continuing professional development (CPD).
To be considered for this position please apply below.