Broker Support Executive – Sheffield – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Broker Support Executive.
Based in Sheffield, the successful candidate will identify and develop business opportunities from intermediary relationships via inbound and outbound telephony activity, deliver the highest levels of customer service to all intermediary relationships, act as day to day contact for intermediary relationships, provide detailed case updates and support with existing applications; including setting expectations with intermediaries on actions required and deliver agreed lead generation targets.
Primary Objectives of the Role:
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service through the provision of telephony support.
- Demonstrate full understanding of companies product suite and sales process.
- Provide support and guidance to intermediaries on complex lending requests and secure their commitment.
- Ensure all communications with intermediaries are professional.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all internal management and departments.
- Support Key Account Managers as required to ensure business critical relationships are maintained.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of the mortgage market is desirable.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
- 1 years’ previous experience working in a sales or telephony role is desirable.
- 1 years’ experience of working in a mortgage specific business development role is desirable.
To be considered for this position please apply below.