Property Litigation Solicitor (Part time or Full time)- Southampton
A talented Solicitor c 2 – 4 years PQE or the equivalent as a Lawyer with a strong background in Property Litigation work, is now required to join the team at this progressive private practice law firm based in Southampton. The successful candidate will have gained relevant prior experience in a high quality legal practice and now be interested in progressing further in this area of law. The role is offered on a part time or full time basis.
Responsibilities to include:
- Advising on how to recover possession of residential or commercial property
- Adverse possession claims
- Breach of commercial or residential leases
- Service of Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Notices and Break Notices
- Debt recovery
- Party Wall Act, Trespass and Boundary disputes
- Easement and Covenant disputes
- Option/Agreements for lease/sale and other property related contract disputes
- Electronic Communications Code disputes
- Excellent IT skills, used to using technology including case management systems
- A team player with a flexible attitude
- Organised and structured way of working
- Able to work under pressure in a calm manner
- Able to conduct legal research
Salary & Benefits
An excellent competitive market rate salary and benefits package will be available together with the opportunity to work with a first class and highly respected and successful team.
All applications will be reviewed within 2 working days and short-listed candidates contacted within that time frame.