Salesforce Business Analyst, Commercial Systems – Central London – 12 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Salesforce Business Analyst.
Based in Central London, our Client is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to provide ongoing support for the CRM system needs of their International Sales, Marketing, and Field Medical Affairs staff. The IT Business Analyst will act as the primary liaison between International business functions (Field Sales and Medical teams located in Europe, Australia, and Latin America) and technical teams located in London and in the United States. This is not a project-based role but an ongoing role to support and expand the IT platforms.
The ideal candidate will show a talent for delivering technical solutions that solve real-world problems for our internal business partners. The primary supported technology will be a Sales Cloud implementation of Salesforce.com. The role will manage the requirements and ensure that they are being effectively delivered by the technical teams.
The successful IT Business Analyst candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Very strong written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent fact-based problem-solving ability.
- An ability to identify new opportunities to further leverage technology to help achieve goals.
The IT Business Analyst will perform the following activities:
- Manage small-to-medium IT projects.
- Follow the Agile software development methodology including:
- Eliciting and documenting user stories.
- Collaborating with business partners to manage priorities.
- Assisting with test case development and execution.
- Performing demos for stakeholders.
- Documenting user guides and delivering training.
- Create and execute reports using Salesforce.com and Microstrategy.
- Create and deliver project status updates for management in IT and Commercial teams.
- Perform basic Salesforce.com admin tasks for roughly 75 users including:
- User set-up and maintenance.
- Territory alignment changes.
- Updates to LOV’s.
- Data loads/updates.
The successful candidate with have experience in some or all of the following areas:
- com or Veeva (required).
- Microstrategy or similar Business Intelligence tool.
- Marketo or similar Marketing Automation tool.
- Jira/Confluence or similar tools.
- Experience with a life sciences company (biotech/pharma or medical device).
- Creating end-user training guides and delivering end-user training.
To be considered for this position please apply below.