Credit to Cash Coordinator – Dublin – 7 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Credit to Cash Coordinator.
Based in Dublin, the main purpose of the role is to support credit and collection activities with a defined portfolio, ensuring timely collection of the receivables whilst respecting the internal controls and maintaining a balanced working relationship with the business, supply chain, and customers.
The tasks of the Credit to Cash Coordinator are:
- Ensures that the collections processes are followed.
- Contact customers through outbound / inbound activities (via telephone, email, and e-letters) in relation in outstanding remittances & invoices.
- Work with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Meet DSO and cash collection targets.
- Clear historic items in AR accounts.
- Prepare Manual invoicing.
- Review Credit Limits and implement changes when required.
- Perform month-end activities as required.
- Actively support implementation of process and system improvements.
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Secondary level qualification (Leaving cert, GCSE or equivalent).
- Three years of working in Finance with credit and collections and / or accounts receivable experience.
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system, such as SAP.
- Strong excel skills and good knowledge of MS office overall.
- Fluency in English and German, written and spoken.
- Previous finance SSC Experience in a large multinational centre.
- Experience and understanding of pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred.
- Credit qualification or equivalent related qualification.
To be considered for this position please apply below.