Invoice to Cash Coordinator – Dublin, Ireland – 12 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an Invoice to Cash Coordinator.
Based in Dublin, the tasks will vary and will include:
- Ensuring that the collections processes are followed and are in adherence with Collection Tool.
- Contacting customers through outbound / inbound activities (via telephone, email, market contacts) in relation in outstanding remittances & invoices.
- Working with other departments to resolve customer queries.
- Reviewing Credit Limits and Orders on hold with a clear Credit Risk Management mindset.
- Reviewing Export Documentation.
- Ensuring all internal and external KPIs are met.
- Liaising with collection agency & submitting cases as required.
- Performing month-end activities & controls support as required.
- Actively supporting implementation of process and system improvements as required.
Education & Experience:
- Finance degree or equivalent preferred.
- 3 years of Shared Service experience. Specifically in Credit & Collections.
- Good working knowledge of AR module in SAP key.
- Strong Excel skills and good knowledge of MS Office overall.
- Native Polish speaker.
- Export Documentation Management experience (Letter of Credit / Bank Guarantees etc.)
- Experience and understanding of Pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred.
- Credit qualification or equivalent related qualification.
To be considered for this position please apply below.