Compensation & Benefits Manager – Whiteley – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Compensation & Benefits Manager.
Specific Job Description:
- The Reward Solutions lead will manage a team of reward analyst, ensuring delivery of the following to the EMEA region.
- Proactively engage with EMEA Reward Lead and Partners to relay insights from Internal and External intelligence. Providing guidance and advice on changes and enhancements to ensure that offering for each country is in alignment with current and future business need.
- Manage the Reward solutions team to ensure availability of competitive and market aligned packages for all countries across the region based on the latest industry trends and ensuring participation in appropriate surveys.
- Responsible for all Reward Governance, compliance activities and Risk Register within the region.
- Provide insights and recommendations to assist in the development of reward budgets and competitive positioning.
- Design and maintain Metrics dashboards to help develop strategy and demonstrate ROI.
- Engage with Reward Partners and external networks to develop recommendations based on the strategy of attracting and retaining talent in both current and new markets.
- Support a variety of Reward initiatives (both country specific and enterprise-wide) and provide input into program design and process improvement.
- Other project work as directed by Reward or Regional HR leadership.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of creating reward based solutions through complete understanding of Reward principles and theories utilising data analytics and insights with advanced analytical skills.
- Proven experience of delivering creative business focused solutions.
- Experience of creating and developing market aligned salary ranges and Incentive plans.
- Knowledge of UK benefits and Trust based pension.
- Ability to support a team in managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple key stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse data and deliver appropriate information to various knowledge levels through different media.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of HRIS reporting and analysis.
- Proven use of Market Pay (Mercer) and other current salary data tools.
- Experience of submitting, reviewing and interpreting survey data from multiple sources (WTW, KornFerry, Radford).
- Establishing packages and associated costs for new countries.
- Working knowledge of multiple countries across EMEA region.
- Experience of working in a complex global structure.
To be considered for this position please apply below.