ITC Manual Activities Coordinator – Dublin – 6 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an ITC Manual Activities Coordinator.
Based in Dublin, the successful candidate will report to the European Credit & Collection Manager. The main purpose of the role is to support credit and collection activities through cash application and manual processing, whilst respecting the internal controls and maintaining a balanced working relationship with the business, supply chain, and any other key stakeholders.
The tasks of the ITC Manual Activities Coordinator:
- Upload cash receipts as required.
- Ensure that cash apps is performed as per SLA defined.
- Ensure reconciliation performed as per SLA defined.
- Ensure unapplied cash/unidentified cash kept under KPI agreed.
- Work with other departments to resolve AR cash apps/bank rec queries.
- Pro-actively manage items left in bank to ensure resolution identified in a timely manner.
- Clear historic items in AR accounts related to unapplied/unidentified items in the ledger.
- Prepare and Process Manual Billing as required – includes weekly/monthly reconciliation.
- Perform month-end activities as required.
- Actively support implementation of process and system improvements.
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required.
- Ad-Hoc support for Collection activities as required.
Education & Experience:
- Secondary level qualification (Leaving cert, GCSE or equivalent) preferred.
- 3 years + Accounts receivable experience – cash apps and manual billing experience a clear advantage.
- Good working knowledge of SAP – cash apps/manual billing clearly preferred.
- Strong Excel skills and good knowledge of MS office overall.
- Fluency in English and any other European language.
- Previous finance SSC Experience in a large multinational center.
- Experience and understanding of pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred.
To be considered for this position please apply below.