International Reward Analyst – Whiteley – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an International Reward Analyst.
Based in Whiteley, the International Reward Analyst will report directly to the International Compensation and Benefits Manager/s.
The duties of this position include a wide variety of tasks, the primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Reporting on the cost of reward, recognition and benefit programs including building dashboards and metrics.
- International coordinator of NextGen Recognition, supporting International reporting and metrics and maintaining close communication with Global programme lead and regions.
- Coordinate international budget submissions for merit planning, recognition and incentives, liaising with US process owners and regional reward partners.
- Supporting Communications around Merit and Incentive processes.
- Liaison with Singapore and UK Finance teams to ensure timely processing of invoices.
- Liaison with brokers concerning renewals of international programs (BTA, IPMI, EAP).
- Maintain Global Benefit Inventory using applicable tools and supporting the Global Broker of record relationships – managing overall global renewal timetable and liaising with regions.
- Working with regional teams to support enrolment/leaver activities on cross border arrangements.
- Support GHR program activities, project initiatives and GHR Business Partner, (Job Architecture redesign, Salary Boards, RFP exercises, research projects, etc).
- Represent International Reward team on global compensation, performance management and benefits calls/meetings as required and debrief accordingly.
- Coordination of International Reward educational materials, e.g. International Executive Compensation Guides, International C&PM Playbook, Benefits rules of the Road and Inventory templates.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Flexibility to support within a global team.
- Proven experience in data gathering, analysis and problem solving.
- Good decision-making ability to help achievement of goals and objectives of the organisation.
- Extremely proficient systems skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and understanding of database structures and report creation.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to respond to queries clearly and concisely.
- Operate as an effective team member.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule work to achieve multiple, often conflicting, deadlines.
- Support department workload requirements and provide back-up for co-workers.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process and the appliance of Lean principles in all tasks.
- Sound working knowledge of financial & accounting systems.
To be considered for this position please apply below.