Compensation & Benefits Analyst – London – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Compensation & Benefits Analyst.
This position is responsible for the delivery of compensation and benefits administration to employees in International Markets (outside of US). It is also responsible for ensuring internal equity and consistency of practices throughout the location(s), as well as management of external vendors and standardisation of processes. Coordination with finance and payroll teams of any changes is also crucial.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of different compensation projects (i.e. market benchmarking) by providing data and implementing adjustments.
- Preparation of compensation package offers for new hires, promotions, market adjustments following the internal and external equity standards.
- Provide detailed, constructive impact analysis of proposed plan and legislative changes from legal and administrative perspective through in-depth research.
- Monitor changes and development in labour codes/legislation.
- Support annual rewards management cycle.
- Assist with annual and quarterly global compensation and benefit surveys; evaluate, analyse and report compensation and benefits data.
- Administer on-going benefits programs in all locations.
- Assist in developing and executing implementation/communication strategies for any plan changes and other benefits initiatives.
- Support collecting market benchmarking data.
- Perform due diligence in order to identify opportunities or concerns with ongoing plan administration, including monitoring vendor performance.
- Educate managers and employees on benefits plans and programs, practices, processes.
- Ensure benefit documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Serves as internal client relationship manager between the Company and third-party service providers.
- Process benefits plans purchase orders, follow up and reconciliation.
- Manage annual upload of leave plans and holiday calendar.
- Provide timely response to daily inquiries to the International Benefits mailbox triaging questions when appropriate.
- Increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop and recommend long term solutions for processes which are not defined or not documented working with relevant stakeholders.
- Deliver on-boarding sessions for Compensation/Benefits to new hires on an ad-hoc basis.
- Educate Managers and employees around Compensation and Benefits.
- Run regularly scheduled and ad-hoc reports from HRIS systems and produce reports for client groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned and participate in ad-hoc projects in accordance with HR’s Big 3 Goals, including ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and special projects and initiatives (i.e.; Total Rewards Project, HRBP training and tools, Health and Wellness, Workforce Analytics, and Employee Handbook).
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years’ work experience in the human resources field (covering benefits & compensation, payroll) in a multinational/multi-country environment preferred.
- Ability to work across multiple geographies in a virtual working environment, fully utilising technology and communication tools (Workday).
- Process improvement and efficiency orientated.
- Builds sustainable relationships.
- Compensation knowledge.
- Benefits – Deep knowledge of benefits processes, plans, financial aspects, application and delivery.
- Process improvement mindset and delivery as well as pro-active approach.
- Demonstrate a professional demeanour and a client service orientation.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, organised, follow-up skills required.
- Ability to work independently or on a team.
- Intermediate Excel skills required.
To be considered for this position please apply below.