Invoice to Cash Team Leader – Dublin – 11 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an Invoice to Cash Team Leader.
Based in Dublin, the successful candidate will report to the European Credit & Collection Manager. The ITC Team Lead will manage a team of credit to cash coordinators, ensuring collection targets are achieved whilst respecting internal controls and maintaining a strong working relationship with the business, supply chain and customers. The ITC Team Lead will also play a key role in the identification and implementation of process improvements within the existing ITC team activities.
- Provide appropriate supervision and coaching for all direct reports, ensuring regular 1 to 1’s and team development.
- Ensure Collection processes are followed and DSO + cash collection targets are met.
- Ensure historic items in AR ledgers are worked on and cleared timely.
- Support the team by handling escalations and resolving queries where required.
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with local country stakeholders.
- Work with other departments to resolve specific issues preventing collection of overdue invoices.
- Monitor & advise on customer credit limits review and risk assessment.
- Work closely with ITC Manual activities team.
- Perform month-end activities/controls as required.
- Identify opportunities and actively support implementation of process and system improvements.
- Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Secondary level qualification (Leaving cert, GCSE or equivalent).
- Experience in Credit and collections and / or Accounts receivable .
- Supervisory / team management experience.
- Experience in Accounting / Finance.
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system – SAP preferred.
- Strong excel skills and good knowledge of MS office overall.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluency in German, written and spoken.
- Experience and understanding of pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred.
- Credit qualification or equivalent related qualification.
To be considered for this position please apply below.