Administrative Assistant – Stockholm – 3 Month contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an Administrative Assistant to work with a Global pharmaceutical company based in Stockholm.
Provides administrative support for the Medical Director and the rest of the Nordic/Baltic Medical team. Based in the Stockholm office, Sweden. Responsibilities include travel arrangements, meeting support, invoice processing,
- Handling of CMH calendar
- Assisting with On/Off Boarding for new staff as well as preparing introschedules.
- Manages the schedules of those supported; schedules meetings and makes travel arrangements for visitors, partners and vendors as necessary
- Accountable for MA meeting planning/agenda and organization; schedules attendees, books conference rooms, arranges catering, prepares presentations, meeting materials, handouts, etc
- Helping with administration around scheduled Ad Boards, from approval process to payments of honorarium in Coupa.
- Track existing and new contracts for MA Nordics as well as coordinate and have oversight over Nordics different BUs contracts with regards to filing, expiry date, need for update.
- Manages purchase orders and processes accounts payable invoices for MA
- MA PO Tracker
- MA Tracker for JD/CV Updates on MA SharePoint
- Prepares correspondence, spreadsheet reports and presentations as directed
- Attends R&D Council and NBMA team meetings takes and distributes meeting minutes
- Securimate and ENLI support as directed
- Assumes responsibility for copying and developing and maintaining filing systems
- Provides back-up for other MA Administrative Assistants and Executive Assistants as required
- Maintains up-to-date contact lists for MA team members in case of emergency for CMH
- Preparing holiday- and coverage list for the R&D Team during holidays, to ensure R&D always have a back-up with responsible person.
- MARV access to support MA Team with jobs to be approved.
- Lead for new network MA Coordinators for support and help
- Contact for MI to keep local/ProPharma WI up to date
- Responsible for MedAffairsNordics Mailbox and forwarding received cases, as well as archiving within MedAffairsNordics Mailbox when case is handled/forwarded.
- Responsible for MedAffNordicsLC Mailbox for HCP travel and handling in Concur.
- Back up for NorBalt Grants Mailbox
- Audit preparation
- SharePoint owner for Medical, CMH, CML, Grant Committee and RnD Council
Education / Experience
- Educational requirements – Swedish equivalent of (‘A’) level preferred
- Fluent in speaking and writing Swedish and English language.
- Generally, has at least 5 years of related experience in a similar position
- Experience of supporting senior level management
- Extensive working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook (or equivalent).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & PowerPoint (or equivalent).
- Experience with purchase orders and accounts management systems/software
- Experience with expense reporting systems/software.
- Requires strong attention to detail in composing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling meeting and arrange travel itineraries.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills; position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to handle confidential information and issues effectively and without breech of confidentiality