Key Account Manager – Europe
Nicholas Howard are delighted to be partnering with an industry-leading specialist service provider for the Life Sciences industry in the recruitment of a Key Account Manager.
Focused on delivering high quality professional services in the areas of Regulatory, Safety, Quality, Process alignment and Medical services, this role will play an integral part in the continued development and expansion of this exciting business.
All of our client’s services are targeting support for comprehensive compliance and safety throughout the product life cycle, enabling continuity and productivity of product development and subsequent processes.
This Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing business to achieve targets in accordance with the group strategy and corporate Sales SOP.
You will collaborate with European colleagues, the Sales Director, providing support to the development of the Group’s customer base in Europe. Alongside this, you will contribute to all marketing actions in Europe and abroad when requested.
To be successful in the role, you will possess the following qualities –
- Be goal oriented
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously and within groups
- Excellent analysis and creativity skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship skills, empathy and dynamism
Alongside the above, you should be able to demonstrate –
- The ability to prioritise key tasks, focus and take decisions in line with the corporate strategy
- Good French and English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to defend a project and close deals in a fast-moving and challenging environment.
Full training will be provided, and staff are encouraged to attend external courses as appropriate and to join professional organisations.
In addition to this excellent opportunity, there will be ongoing opportunities for advancement within the company or the wider group for motivated candidates, who have the ambition and potential for growth in our dynamic and international organisation.
Please contact us now for a confidential discussion.