Digital Marketing & Events Executive – London – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Digital Marketing & Events Executive.
Purpose of the Role:
Working as the Digital Marketing Executive you will take responsibility for a broad range of marketing activities that will increase inbound leads and brand-awareness for our Client, an innovative specialist financial services organisation.
Our Client operates both B2C & B2B mortgage lending, motor finance and collections servicing internationally; and are focused on building brand awareness and increased customer volumes through a carefully coordinated marketing and sales strategy.
The successful candidate will join a hard-working, fun but highly motivated friendly marketing team. The role will report into the Marketing Manager and work alongside the Marketing Executive based in London.
Primary Objectives of the Role:
- Produce valuable and engaging multi-channel content that attracts our target market.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing the seasonal digital marketing activity calendar and the deployment of all email campaigns through the ECRM platform (Dotmailer).
- Develop a testing strategy to identify the optimal deployment times for emails and provide insights back to the wider teams through regular weekly reporting whilst producing relevant success metrics for the email channel, which can be applicable to all email campaigns.
- Develop the acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers via Automation & Dynamic email marketing.
- Manage the database; refine and increase customer profile information for improved segmentation and targeting.
- Facilitate any database integrations and enhance the flow of customer data between all systems (Copper -CRM tool and Dotmailer – ECRM tool).
- Social Media: Researching and managing new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including social media strategy (LinkedIn & Twitter), development of blogs and forums.
- Events & Corporate Hospitality:
- Full Management of events & corporate hospitality.
- The ordering of collateral/ logistics inc BDM collateral management.
- Post analysis of event performance (leads generated / attendees).
- Strategy to improve financial institutional award nominations and delivery of events in a timely manner.
- Using web analytics software and marketing Metrics to monitor the performance of the UK Mortgages website and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with agency invoicing and ensuring payments are correct and within budget. Liaising with accounts to ensure they receive required information for supplier payment.
Specific Skill or Knowledge Required:
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload against competing priorities.
- Experience of using Content Management systems (e.g. Kentico) and ECRM systems (e.g. Dotmailer).
- Experience working with; Google Analytics & Google Tag manager plus Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Indesign and Illustrator).
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop new concepts and adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Highly organised, proactive and able to manage own time – a proficient multi-tasker.
- Outstanding analytical skills, with experience using Google Analytics to produce detailed reporting on all marketing activity.
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of verbal and written English.
- Willingness to learn, enthusiasm, infectious energy and ambition to progress within a digital marketing and events career.
- Financial services experience / Regulated environment.
- CIM or equivalent qualification an advantage.
- All round marketing experience.
- Knowledge of the intermediary mortgage market an advantage.
To be considered for this position please apply below.