Digital Marketing Manager – Bournemouth – Permanent
Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic and well-rounded Digital Marketing Manager to join a thriving, Bournemouth based tech start-up business.
The business allows marketing teams to confidently create and populate engaging, on-brand email and landing page templates within their chosen marketing automation platform. With no development resource or coding required, this allows organisations to achieve better business results in just a matter of minutes.
The role will be working within a project focussed and team-driven environment – you’ll be ideal for this role if you can offer corporate training and disciplines alongside an entrepreneurial mindset and determination to achieve results.
You’ll have a passion for business to business marketing and extensive experience creating and implementing marketing campaigns. Ideally you’ll also have a keen interest in tech and software, including past experience within similar organisations.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Developing and executing the marketing strategy for the business
• Representing the voice of the user within the organisation, helping to quantify their requirements and feeding these into the marketing strategy and product development roadmap
• Implementing digital marketing campaigns from concept through to execution across channels including pay-per-click, SEO, email marketing and social media
• Planning, executing and attending national events and exhibitions, with the aim of promoting the business and generating increased market awareness
• Producing engaging, high quality marketing materials including product literature, marketing brochures, digital assets and website content
• Monitoring and reporting on the costs and effectiveness of marketing campaigns, using your learnings to continually adapt the channels and tactics used
If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, we’re looking for candidates who can offer the following:
• Minimum of 5 years’ commercial exposure within a similar role
• Demonstrable experience using and interacting with marketing automation platforms as part of a current or previous role – most notably Salesforce, HubSpot and Eloqua
• Hands on experience in both planning and delivering marketing campaigns across a wide range of digital and traditional channels
• Good understanding of and a passion for technology and software
• An interest in joining an innovative start-up brand which is set to achieve rapid growth
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, with the opportunity to base in a working environment that oozes style and creativity!
Please apply with CV in the first instance.