Product Launch Manager – Ireland – 11 month contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Product Launch Manager with a pharmaceutical company based in Ireland.
This role leads the Tech Ops Global Product Launch execution in support of compliant, on time, availability of product in alignment with growth objectives. Attain Supply Chain launch excellence by supporting the central led Supply Chain launch team, working directly with Regional Supply Chain, Supply Planning and Logistics. Lead launch teams to effectively and efficiently manage new product introduction and geographic expansion launches, meeting commercial ambition and business needs.
- Lead supply chain launch sub-team for NPI and geographic expansion type launches
- Ensure strategy and TSA execution information is being transferred to/from the TOPT team and Supply Chain sub team members
- Partner with POLs and other stakeholders of the product team to evaluate decisions of strategy relating to launch, develop launch scenarios, etc.
- Ensure supply chain sub-team fulfills TSA of launches as agreed upon at the monthly Global Launch Activity Management meeting (cross functional meeting led by Launch Team)
- Support TOLT Launch Readiness KPI -delivery of product to the country warehouse and ready for country sales on time and in full
- Track launch status and leading metrics for specific geographic launches, routinely update Global Launch Dashboard
- Translate leading metrics into action, escalating through BPO, TOPT, Global S&OP, etc.
- Support and lead Level 1-2 launches and provide guidance/training to SC Planning for Level 3-4 launches
- Maintain accurate launch data in centralized system. Ensure appropriate EPM system linkage to Integrated Project Plan (IPP) to ensure all data is aligned with Global Program Management.
- Maintain monthly launch calendar, ensuring alignment with GPM, TOLT, ILC calendars for reporting purposes.
- Responsible for quality of the data, leading quarterly review of launch pipeline with key stakeholders
- Support the continuous improvement of the launch process, enhancing launch playbook and checklists, etc.
- Leverage internal and external best practices to continually enhance the Global Product Launch process
- Develop, train and implement tools for launch planning and tracking
- Train and assist Supply Planning to ensure proficiency and consistent launch execution
- Meet on a regular basis with planners to guide them and assist with set up of new launches and assess progress
Education & Experience Requirements
- Degree level education with a minimum 5-10 years of experience in life sciences (pharmaceutical, biologics, medical devices) supply chain/ operations / manufacturing / product management
- Minimum 5 years in a 5 years in management of new product introduction, launch and project management
- Strong familiarity with a broad variety of supply chain concepts, and specific expertise in global Biopharmaceutical supply chain management.
- Bachelors or higher degree
- APICS certification
- Experience implementing and leading New Product Introduction