Global Product Launch Lead – Dublin, Ireland – 11 Month Contract (Maternity Cover)
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Global Product Launch Lead.
Based in Dublin, this role leads the Tech Ops Global Product Launch execution process, by driving launch excellence initiatives in support of compliant, on time and availability of product, in alignment with our Client’s growth objectives.
The successful candidate will attain supply chain launch excellence by supporting the creation of a Global Centre Of Launch Excellence, providing best-in-class Global Launch process for the Regional Supply Chain, Supply Chain Planning and Logistics.
The role will guide and lead launch teams to effectively and efficiently manage geographic expansion launches, meeting commercial ambition and business needs and will also focus on data management, Global Launch Dashboard maintenance, quality control check of data, monthly / quarterly review of launch pipeline and be actively involved in the upgrade of Launch SharePoint, launch tools, playbook, and member of Launch Process Improvement team.
Data collection and management:
- Maintain accurate launch data in centralised system. Ensure appropriate EPM system linkage to Integrated Project Plan (IPP) to ensure all data is aligned with Global Program Management. Maintain monthly launch calendar, ensuring alignment with GPM, TOLT, ILC calendars for reporting purposes.
- Work with Business Process Owner and Launch Mangers on data reconciliation and monthly updates.
- Responsible for quality of the data, leading quarterly review of launch pipeline with key stakeholders.
- Work with IT to meet reporting needs of key stakeholders.
Lead geographic expansion launches:
- Lead supply chain sub-team for geographic expansion type launches.
- Ensure strategy and TSA execution information is being transferred to the TOPT team and Supply Chain sub-team members.
- Partner with POLs and other stakeholders of the product team to evaluate decisions of strategy relating to launch.
- Ensure supply chain sub-team fulfills TSA of launches as agreed upon at the monthly Global Launch Activity Management meeting (cross functional meeting led by Launch Team) in support of TOLT KPI – delivery of product to the country warehouse and ready for country sales on time and in full.
- Track launch status and leading metrics for specific geographic launches, routinely update Global Launch Dashboard.
- Translate leading metrics into action, escalating through BPO, TOPT, Global S&OP, etc.
Global product launch process:
- Support the continuous improvement of the Launch Excellence playbook, learning and development program and operating standards.
- Leverage internal and external best practices to continually enhance the Global Product Launch process.
- Develop, train and implement tools for launch planning and tracking.
Education & Experience:
- Degree level education with a minimum 5 years of experience in life sciences (pharmaceutical, biologics, medical devices) supply chain / operations / manufacturing / product management preferred.
- Minimum 5 years in a management / supervisory position or a minimum 5 years in management of new product introduction, launch and project management preferred.
- Strong familiarity with a broad variety of supply chain concepts, and specific expertise in global Biopharmaceutical supply chain management, data analysis and system set-up.
- Bacherlors or higher degree preferred.
- APICS certification.
- Experience implementing and leading New Product Introduction.
To be considered for this position please apply below.