Customer Support Specialist – Dublin, Ireland – 11 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Customer Support Specialist.
- The Customer Service Support, reporting to the Cluster Supply Chain Leader, will coordinate all the relevant activities related to customer order management including call-centre (when relevant), order management, preparation of shipment documentation, organisation of shipment, credit/debit notes, complaints, invoicing (when relevant) and customer data base update.
- The Customer Support Specialist will maintain supply of products to Customers and Patients, liaise with the 3PL and provide customer service for these products including managing customer complaints and queries.
- This individual will be responsible for the timely completion of goals and objectives.
- In addition, he or she will conduct the booking in of stock into Ireland and maintain inventory and the stock reconciliation with the 3PL. SOPs and training documentation will also be in scope.
- Approx. 5-8 years of work experience preferred.
- SAP experience and working with invoicing, debit / credits.
- High level of tolerance dealing with stressful and sensitive situations and ability to not take things personally. This person will have calls from hospitals and patients with pressure about the impact on the patient if the Client does not deliver.
- Ability to network outside of the immediate group of people to get the job done.
- Not afraid to ask for help / support when required.
- Someone with a well-rounded perspective.
- Inventory management desirable but not essential.
To be considered for this position please apply below.