Transportation Quality Systems Specialist – Dublin – 6 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Transportation Quality Systems Specialist.
Based in Dublin, this position reports to the Order Management Lead in Tech Ops and is responsible for documentation management and managing all quality systems (Events, Change Controls, SOPs…) associated with commercial and non-commercial cold chain and CRT shipments to 3PLs, manufacturing plants, CMOs and international and domestic locations in a compliant manner.
This position works closely with Order Management, Transport Ops Team, Supply Chain and Distribution QA and other internal Customers and external service providers.
The Transportation Quality Systems & Documentation specialist is responsible for the oversight and management of the global transportation Quality Systems associated with 3PL replenishment shipments, CMO stock transfers and non-commercial shipments.
This position works closely with the Supply Chain Transportation teams to drive continuous improvement in quality systems and develop corrective actions to reduce deviations.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS in related field with Minimum 3+ working in a cGMP environment preferred.
- Experience conducting investigations, working knowledge of logistics and experience with temperature sensitive product distribution.
- Experience working in Pharmaceutical or highly regulated and compliance industry, cold chain temperature-controlled products. BS and APICS Certification preferred.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Fluent English verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in writing and compiling concise documentation.
- Experience in Trackwise preferred.
- Previous technical writing preferred.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to details.
- Exceptional oral skills and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a cross-functional environment including external service providers.
- Excellent time management skills.
To be considered for this position please apply below.