Regulatory Affairs Product Lead – Sweden – 8 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Regulatory Affairs Product Lead in Sweden.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assume Nordics Product Owner role for Immunology + Hematology portfolio (CMLR review all products, launch support), national phase submissions in Nordic countries, internal notifications.
- In addition, ensure Swedish-language translation review, prescribing info updates and artwork requests + reviews for Immu+hemato franchise.
- Educational material review + submission.
- For Baltic countries: Provide backup support to junior contractor.
To be successful:
- Candidates must have worked independently, taking full regulatory responsibility for a product portfolio.
- Have Nordic or EU regulatory experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to drive their own business and work load.
- Be a business partner to commercial and medical teams.
To be considered for this position please apply below.