Product Manager – Madrid, Spain – 7 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Product Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join a Biotech, from the beginning, and a great chance to build something big and sustainable based on an excellent team working spirit and atmosphere. The position is located in Madrid, Spain.
The Neuroscience Junior Product Manager will give admin support to the Neuroscience team, will be responsible for executing projects agreed in the Franchise Team and will be an important colleague for the other divisions Assistants / project specialists.
- Internal processes & procedures super-user, ensuring compliance and complies with local rules and regulations.
- Involved with project management / event coordination. Project executions (local standalones, local congresses, team-building meetings…) once being agreed at the Franchise Team.
- Stakeholders engagement.
- Copies and distributes standardised reports.
- Files forms and documents in accordance with filing system.
- Resolves routine problems.
- Support on the development of promotional and non-promotional materials and initiatives to support the Neuroscience field team.
- Promotes the culture through positive ongoing customer and employee relations. Ensures cross functional team working with key stakeholders as medical affairs, patient access, regulatory, Finance, HR, regional marketing, sales and training; creating an excellent atmosphere / context.
- General office duties include, mail distribution, faxing, filing, photocopying, and ordering supplies.
- Create / prepare correspondence and presentations. Conduct Internet research and some web site management.
- Coordinate travel arrangements. Track monthly department budget. Prepare expense reports and maintain department credit line for purchases.
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings. Provide departmental support and dedicated support to one or more professionals.
- Coordinate staffing activities to include interviewing, on boarding and transfers.
Education & Experience:
- 2-3 + years Pharma Marketing experience is a big plus.
- Awareness of the sensitive and confidential nature of information and situations.
- Ability to multi-task and detail orientation.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- High level of flexibility.
- Highly self-motivated result-driven with demonstrated ability to deliver beyond objectives.
- Psychiatry market knowledge & stakeholder contacts in Spain is a big plus.
- Good verbal / written communication skills in local language & English.
- Previous product launch experience is a plus.
- Previous sales experience is a plus.
- Market access knowledge is a big plus.
- Teamwork and managing across functions.
- Strong IT and office capabilities.
- Used to thinking outside the box and getting out of the comfort zone.
- High-school diploma or equivalent (e.g. apprenticeship, certification); B.S./ B.A.-degree preferred.
To be considered for this position please apply below.