HR Data Administrator – Paddington, London – 6 Month Contract
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a HR Data Administrator.
Based in Paddington, the successful candidate will support Global Human Resources and OUS Benefits COE in building an inventory of employee information extracted from workday or any other databases, that allows the HR team to access information remotely in an efficient manner.
Collecting and storing the information in a central place to ensure the HR team are using the correct information and assumptions when dealing with terminations or transfers out.
- Understand termination and transfer out process per in scope OUS locations and identify what data is required by HR and Legal to ensure a smooth process.
- Identify where required information can be obtained and identify appropriate internal contacts to facilitate provision of required data.
- Partner with various internal functions (for example H2R, Workday, Payroll) and external parties (for example Aon) to identify means of transferring data from various existing databases.
- Create a database using AON’s GI data as the foundation and adding various other data items from other sources for example Workday.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate or equivalent level qualified with a finance / technology background.
- CCP certification completed or in progress preferred.
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse data, draw conclusions, recognise implications and generate solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate confidence in interacting across functions, with people of varying seniority and background.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively across multiple functions.
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand business problems and translate these into practical solutions with limited guidance.
To be considered for this position please apply below.