Legal Secretary, 12 month Maternity cover contract – Employment Law, Leeds
An exciting new opportunity for a talented and highly competent Legal Secretary has become available with our client based in Leeds who are a highly successful private practice law firm with a number of specialist departments including Employment Law.
We are currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary with strong secretarial skills and expertise to support fee earners in their busy Leeds office on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
This role will provide essential, high quality administrative and secretarial support to assist with the efficiency of the fee earning teams and to ensure high standards of client service are maintained. We are looking for candidates with experience in a similar role either within a legal department or Solicitors firm and Employment experience would be beneficial, who possess the following personal attributes and skills:
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to cope with pressure and conflicting demands
• Audio typing skills and Digital Dictation experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A committed team player
• Confident and professional
• Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Proactive and enthusiastic
• Flexible and receptive to change in line with business demands
A market rate remuneration package is available together with excellent long term future prospects in a highly progressive and dynamic law firm.
All applications will be reviewed within 2 working days and short-listed candidates contacted within that timeframe.