SharePoint Developer – Whiteley / Havant – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a SharePoint Developer.
This position will report into the UK Applications Manager and will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of business solutions.
The key skills and responsibilities of the SharePoint Developer include:
- Ability to interpret written and verbal requirements to produce a high-level designs which can then be taken through full project life-cycle.
- Initiative and an ability to provide innovative solutions and ideas for business needs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Creative flair with enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to learn new skills and apply best practices.
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to produce solutions using standard out of the box SharePoint 2013 functionality.
- Experience and use of REST.
- Proven experience and expertise in SharePoint 2013 development.
- Proficient in the use of Visual Studio and languages such as C# and ASP VB.Net.
- Experience of code reuse to reduce development time.
- Experience of using API’s and web services.
Desired Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally require a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college. Will also consider individuals with equivalent experience / combined education. Considered experienced, but still a learner.
Candidates must ensure they are eligible to apply for SC clearance before applying for this position.
To be considered for this position please apply below.