SAP Business Analyst (MRO) – Ampthill – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a SAP Business Analyst.
Based in Ampthill, primary duties will include:
- Designing, developing, implementing the SAP ERP logistics module areas (specifically PP, MM and PM) to meet global and local legal/business requirements.
- Ensuring all core business requirements are maintained, new business needs are proactively supported, and new SAP functionality delivers business benefits.
- Assuring comprehensive regression testing is completed before changes are released to the production environments.
- Collaborate with other IT and functional team members to maintain/apply coherent, optimised, integrated, and standardised processes.
- Prepare lifecycle documentation required for all SAP support aspects (functional specs, technical spec, data maps, test plans, training documents, interface control documents, job schedules, etc.)
- Work with internal customers to assess new work and deliver existing projects.
- Assuring compliance with all local and corporate regulatory requirements.
- Planning, organising and conducting SAP demonstrations and workshops for key stakeholders, customers, and management.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience with the SAP ERP 6.0, Aerospace and Defense (A&D) industry, and other related SAP solutions.
- Experience implementing solutions for Manufacturing and Shop Floor environments, specifically within the PP, MM and PM modules.
- Materials Requirements Planning, Production Order Management, Rework, Production Master Data, Engineering Change Management, Document Management, Barcoding, Purchase orders, STO, Scheduling Agreements.
- Understanding of integration to other modules: MM, SD, PS, FICO.
- SAP project and change management experience.
- Effective verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
Desired Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience with SAP User Experience (UX) technologies – Fiori/UI5, SAP Screen Personas.
- Experience with iMRO.
- Experience with SAP custom development techniques and output technologies (User Exits, Enhancements, Smart Forms, SAPScript).
Candidates must ensure they are eligible to apply for SC clearance before applying for this position.
To be considered for this position please apply below.