Systems Engineer – Bedford – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Systems Engineer.
Based in Bedford, the Mission Support team are embarking on new contract opportunities in Ground Based Air Defence (GBAD) and Battlefield Management Systems, as well as undertaking additional R&D activities into a new product stream. This significant amount of work will require several experienced systems engineers to join the team to work across the entire spectrum of systems engineering activities. The key areas for work will include requirements and systems analysis, trade studies and system safety analysis.
Education & Experience:
- Whole lifecycle systems engineering on complex military systems.
- Use of DOORS for requirements management.
- Requirement Derivation.
- System Architecture Definitions.
- Trade Studies.
- Management of supplier sub-system evidence.
- Development of Verification & Acceptance (V&A) statements.
- Experience in the Verification and Validation lifecycle.
- Root cause analysis and reporting as part of a DRACAS process.
- Knowledge Network Architectures.
- Change proposal assessment and embodiment.
- Excellent Technical Author.
- Ground Based Air Defence Systems.
- Battlefield Management C4i Systems.
- Radar Integration.
- Communications Systems Integration.
- Data links.
Candidates must ensure they are eligible to apply for SC clearance before applying for this position.
To be considered for this position please apply below.