Legal Executive (CILEx) – Commercial Property, Southampton
Are you an ambitious Commercial Property Fee eaner looking to further your legal career within a highly progressive law firm ?
Our client is one of the South’s leading law firms with a clear vision of the future. Recognised as an “outstanding commercial property team” and a leader in the South of England. Their commercial property and planning lawyers have a well earned reputation for providing sound and pragmatic legal advice across all property and planning matters.
We are looking for a qualified Legal Executive to join the team in Southampton and deal with high quality commercial property work acting for developers, trading businesses and institutional landowners. The successful candidate will have a sound grounding in commercial property or real estate, a strong academic record and possess immense drive and enthusiasm.
To deal with all aspects of property development and commercial development; key responsibilities include commercial landlord and tenant leases, license and associated documents; assisting with freehold acquisitions and sales, and some residential property and development acquisitions and disposals (dependent on experience).
- Ideally at least 1 – 2 years experience working within Commercial Property or Real Estate.
- CILEx qualification
- Enthusiastic and keen to acquire new legal skills and develop their role within the team.
- Experience in managing own caseload.
- Confident user of a Case Management System.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Able and willing to take responsibility for and conclude actions.
- The integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Committed team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication.
- The ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- Good IT skills in Word and other Microsoft products such as Outlook.