SEO Manager – Andover – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as an SEO Manager.
Our Client is an aggressively growing business with big ambitions and they are currently looking for an SEO Manager to evangelise organic search within the organisation.
About the role:
The SEO Manager will be responsible for defining the strategy and execution of all Organic Search activities across the Groups range of own brand websites. In addition to this we also operate a boutique agency where we deliver SEO services to small to medium sized clients.
As part of your role, you will be required to:
- Produce an organic search strategy for own brand websites and external clients that compliments and works alongside other digital marketing channels.
- Perform all of the elements to drive forward the defined SEO strategy:
- Keyword research
- On site optimisation
- Content production
- Inbound and link building
- Tracking & reporting
- Constantly iterate on hypotheses to maximise return on campaign performance and optimisations.
- Be the advocate for Organic Search within the organisation.
- Report at regular intervals to the Head of Digital Marketing.
- Passionate about Organic Search and the part it plays in a digital strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in organic search optimisation.
- Strong knowledge of all elements of search optimisation:
- On page
- Off Site
- Wider understanding of digital marketing in general.
- Good knowledge of:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Suite
- SEO tools
- Independent self-starter who can present ideas and form strategies.
- Enjoy working with other departments from Technical, Social and Content.
- Have a mind for efficiency, and using technology to automate where possible.
- Competitive Salary and company bonus scheme.
- Free Private Medical Cover.
- Company Gym.
To be considered for this position please apply below.