Pre-Sales Consultant, Nordics – Stockholm, Sweden – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Pre-Sales Consultant.
This is a field based role but ideally the successful candidate will be based in or around Stockholm or Malmo.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant you will be evangelising the benefits of a true self-service, easy-to-use, and speedy-to-deploy business analytics platform. You’ll get people excited about the prospect of finding unlimited insights from their data and help them unearth answers to questions that no one ever thought they could ask. When you demo, people will be transfixed by your every single click, every single drag and drop of your mouse as they envisage how you will transform their organisation.
Working as a Pre-Sales Consultant, as one of the founding members of the Nordics team, you will be the pioneer for future growth. As a business builder you will travel the length of the territory, partnering with the sales teams on large strategic deals as well as short sharp sales cycles with the ultimate goal of delighting customers. This job is for the pre-sales consultant who wants to work hard, work with a lot of customers, consistently hit their number and do whatever it takes to help successfully build the Nordics Start-up.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Master the benefits, features and application of our products.
- Provide presales support for all sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general sales support.
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with prospects assisting and guiding them through the evaluation and selection process.
- Drive all aspects of successful Proof of Concepts from requirements and design to training and delivery.
- Communicate daily with sales staff regarding sales activities and strategies.
- Provide onsite and web-based customer training and professional services.
- Educate and train the sales force and partner ecosystem in the features and use of our products.
- Be the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development.
Who you are…
- Technical Rock Star. You have roots in Computer Science, with a deep understanding of the power of business intelligence, databases and data analysis tools.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the franchise and maximise revenue. You are a closer.
- Excellent Communicator. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Fluency in Swedish and English.
- Experienced – 7 or more years as a Sales Engineer or Sales Consultant.
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that our products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Knowing how to build and grow a business from scratch is essential.
- Energy and Creativity. Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process – whether that’s selling a new customer or recruiting a great salesperson.
- A True Team Player. You’re a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player.
- Cross Cultural Experience. You have experience relating to customers from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
To be considered for this position please apply below.