National Sales Specialist, Interventional Imaging – Germany – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a National Sales Specialist.
Based in Germany, the purpose of the National Sales Specialist – Interventional Imaging is to meet or exceed financial goals for the respective region by promoting, demonstrating and selling the Client’s Interventional Imaging products to hospitals and private clinics by coordinating with National Accounts and full line sales coverage within their region and by working with the clinical support team throughout the sales process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with National Account Teams for contract negotiations.
- Strategically plan and organise the region to maximise sales.
- Provide technical and clinical applications expertise in the field organisation for the Interventional Imaging portfolio of products.
- Participate in national, local and European congresses.
- Possess a high degree of understanding the client relationship with physicians, their needs and how we can provide a service and technology solutions for their Interventional Radiology needs.
- Understand interventional procedures and terminology.
- Travel overnight and the ability to work flexible hours when required.
- Current valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities. Other activities may be assigned as required by management.
- 75% overnight travel in assigned region or outside region as needed. Including, but not limited to include travel to attend Regional and National meetings.
- Work flexible hours.
- Quickly develop strong and effective selling skills with new products in new markets.
- Visual acuity and analytical skill to distinguish fine detail.
- Manual dexterity to use common Interventional Radiology department equipment and perform sterile techniques as required.
- Must possess ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to wear lead apron, must live in/around the territory.
- Fluent local language, fluent English.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, Medical Science, Scientific, Biochemistry, Chemistry etc…) preferred.
- 3- 5 years’ experience selling wire and catheter based products to a customer base of clinical staff and doctors within Interventional Radiology, Interventional Oncology, Endovascular and Vascular disciplines.
- Deep relationships with access to Interventional Radiology clinicians is required. Familiarity with and knowledge of oncology therapeutics is a preferred.
- Strong knowledge of and access to regional hospital systems.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and pharmaceutical regulatory requirements; experience working with full lines sales team.
- Experience developing and implementing regional business plans.
- Experience managing budgets and expenses.
To be considered for this position please apply below.