Group Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Manager – Paris – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Group Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Manager.
What’s the role about?
The main purpose of this position is to increase the company’s reputation as an employer, to attract and keep the best people and make sure the recruitment strategy incorporates the latest tools to attract talent worldwide.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and deploying strategies to strengthen the organisation’s capabilities and ensure it has the talent to meet current and future business needs.
What you get to do?
- Optimise recruitment strategy, processes and practices within the Group.
- Support and train HR Managers in all questions related to recruitment process & best practices.
- Manage relations with external partners (recruitment agencies).
- Business Owner for Recruitment module in HRIS (Successfactors).
- Provide Recruitment KPIs and analytics to Group Leadership Team.
- Partner with Communication Dept. and external provider to promote image of the company on social media and help HR Managers/ HR Business Partner to recruit more efficiently.
- Represent and promote company during job fairs.
- Work closely with Talent Development Dept. to promote internal & international mobility within the Group (full management of 5-10 international mobilities per year with support of Compensation & Benefits Dept. and our external providers: relocation agencies, tax experts etc.).
- Participate in other projects according to the objectives of HR Division and strategy of the Group.
What about you?
- Successful candidate should have ideally at least 8 years of HR experience as both HR Business Partner and Corporate Talent Acquisition.
- Fluent in both English and French, additional language.
- Customer focuses (support to HR Managers).
- Be at ease with social media (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Well organised.
To be considered for this position please apply below.