Wills, Trusts and Probate Solicitor – Chippenham – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Wills, Trusts and Probate Solicitor.
Based in Chippenham, this is a truly exciting high level opportunity for an experienced and ambitious solicitor, with a desire to become a pivotal member of this highly regarded team and also progress within the department and wider firm. This long term, strategic role provides a real opportunity for progression through the firm’s well developed career structure.
You will have a strong academic record, be able to think laterally in order to provide innovative solutions to client’s problems and also be commercially astute.
The Wills, Trusts and Probate department has an established client base, which consists of high net worth clients, agricultural clients, business owners and individuals within the local community.
Education & Experience:
- A strong background in all areas of Wills, Trusts and Probate work.
- Experience in business development and a well-developed personal brand.
- Commercial awareness and a proven track record of strong financial performance.
- An ability to demonstrate a dynamic and flexible approach to a client’s needs.
- A genuine interest and appreciation for this specialist area and ideally STEP membership.
To be considered for this position please apply below.