Family Legal Secretary – Calne, Wiltshire – Permanent (Full & Part-time applications considered)
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Family Legal Secretary.
Based in Calne, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to work within the Family department at our Client’s Calne office. This role supports one of the Associate Solicitors, who deals with a variety of family and matrimonial matters including divorce, finances, children matters, domestic violence and TLATA disputes.
This position is a fast paced, dynamic role and daily duties will include:
- Audio typing and compiling letters and documents using BigHand digital dictation.
- Diary management to include arranging meetings and appointments.
- Photocopying and document collation.
- Preparing bills and file notes.
- Opening files/database input.
- Setting up and managing the electric transfer of funds.
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to communicate on all levels and to maintain confidentiality of information at all times.
- The ability to carry out instructions, show initiative and communicate progress.
- An excellent professional working manner.
- The ability to work under pressure and remain focused.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
To be considered for this position please apply below.