Mortgage Servicing Specialist – London – Permanent
Nicholas Howard Limited are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Mortgage Servicing Specialist.
Based in London, the successful candidate will manage primary servicing activity and complex special servicing activity. They will work with non-performing loan accounts including reviewing the provision of forbearance, litigation for recovery and asset management. Ensure all performing and nonperforming loan accounts are reviewed and handled in accordance with Policy, the FCA’s principles and are treated fairly. In addition, they will ensure all reporting (in accordance with the Credit Policy) is accurate and, as necessary, investigate all instances of noncompliance, including recommending customer handling strategies.
- Inbound and Outbound customer call handling, including servicing and arrears management activity.
- Handle complex primary servicing requirements ensuring customers are treated fairly.
- Review accuracy of, and where necessary, preparation of all credit management reporting and approvals.
- Compliance with Credit Policy.
- Accurate credit risk (including security) evaluations, including the appropriate use of receivers, solicitors, counsel, surveyors, debt management specialists, and field agents.
- Provision of coaching and guidance to third parties, as necessary to improve performance delivery.
- Oversee complaint handling activity.
Education & Experience:
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory landscape relevant to mortgage servicing.
- Analytical and investigative skills.
- Strong people and customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Team player.
To be considered for this position please apply below.