Quality Audit Officer – Debt Recovery Litigation, Manchester
The role of Quality Audit Officer is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly prestigious and forward thinking organisation where you will be able to fully utilise your QA skills in a progressive city centre head office environment with a great company culture and ethos. If you enjoying working in a professional and successful company where you can make your mark and be recognised and rewarded then this is definitely for you!
We are looking for a talented Quality Audit Officer for our high profile client who is an accredited and fully authorised Debt Recovery Litigation law firm based in Manchester. This role is offered on a permanent basis and is suited to candidates from regulated environments such as Finance, Recoveries, Collections, Legal, Accounting or Insurance.
Please note that due to the regulated nature of this business, a full Credit and CRB check will be done for any successful applicants therefore you must have a clear record to apply for this role this must include no IVA’s or CCJ’s either current or previous.
The main responsibility for the Audit Officer is to undertake independant compliance monitoring of business activities and customer interactions in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Plan. This will include:
- Quality checking of invoices
- Monitoring of quality assessments
- Track all actions and reviewing processes
- Compiling data on accounting practices and issues
- Accurate file checking of work
- Communication to Stakeholders on compliance matters
- Acting within current legislation, compliance and codes of practice and assisting other colleagues with related matters
- Strong communication slills including letterwriting and telephone negotiation skills with a professional approach
- Experience within a similar role involving collections or litigation within a call centre environment
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Numerate and accurate
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
A competitive basic salary plus a benefits package including 25 days holiday a year, pension, critical illness cover, health cash plan and death in service benefit. There is also the opportunity to earn a discretionary bonus based on individual performance.
All applications will be reviewed within 2 working days and shortlisted candidates contacted within that time frame.