Commercial Property Solicitor 3 – 5 years PQE – Southampton
Are you an ambitious Solicitor with Commercial Property experience?
A talented Solicitor with 3-5 years experience is now required to work within an expanding Property team in Southampton.
Our client is a highly regarded private practice law firm that works closely with leading clients in a variety of sectors; providing specialist legal advice coupled with expertise and regional insight. The firm prides itself on its joined up service to both private individuals and companies and building refreshing client relationships to truly understand their needs and their industry.
By thinking differently, the firm can deliver inspiring results. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Solicitor to join their highly regarded Property team located in Southampton on a permanent basis. This role would suit a fee-earner with previous commercial property experience and who has a strong interest in this area of law.
The candidate – key requirements:
- Ideally at least 3 years experience working within Commercial Property or Real Estate.
- The ability to negotiate effectively and to draft commercial contracts
- A good understanding of Landlord & Tenant law
- Experience in managing own caseload.
- Confident user of a Case Management System.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight and conflicting deadlines.
- Able and willing to take responsibility for and conclude actions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication.
- High standards of client care
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and highly professional and specialist property team in Southampton. A market rate salary together with a generous benefits package will be available.
All applications will be reviewed with 2 working days and short-listed candidates contacted within that time-frame.